Blacksheepcoffeeroasters.com collects information from you when you place an order or participate in correspondence with us. When ordering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter this personal information: name, e-mail address, mailing address, billing address, phone number, or credit card information. Credit card and banking information are not collected, stored, transmitted, or viewable by Black Sheep Coffee Roasters. This data is secured by either PayPal or Simplify (according to your preference).
The personal information collected and stored by Blacksheepcoffeeroasters.com may include your name, address, billing address, e-mail address, phone number, and order history.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature when you opt in
How do we protect your information?
Blacksheepcoffeeroasters.com implements physical as well as technical security measures to maintain the safety of your stored personal information. What we believe to be your most precious personal information, your credit card and banking numbers, are kept secure by third-party payment gateways, Paypal or Simplify, and are not stored on our servers. Blacksheepcoffeeroasters.com web site makes use of Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt credit card and billing information while it is transmitted to blacksheepcoffeeroasters.com. Your computer must be SSL-enabled to ensure secure transfer of your credit card information. When transferring and receiving financial and other types of sensitive information, visitors are redirected to a secure server.
Third Party Links
Blacksheepcoffeeroasters.com contains many links to other sites on the Web. We cannot control and are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other Web sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Provided for your convenience:
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime. If you would like to change or remove your name, address, e-mail address from our database, you can contact Black Sheep Coffee Roasters directly.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Blacksheepcoffeeroasters.com does not collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.